Free Tool to Create SKU Codes: Primaseller Online SKU Code Generator
How to choose SKU Codes for your business?
- It is advisable to not use your supplier’s SKU code
- It is ideal to use an SKU code with 4-12 characters
- Do not start the SKU code with a ‘0’
- Do not use characters that could confuse people or software
- Choosing an SKU code differs from business to business
How to create SKU codes?
Follow the best practices above and easily generate SKU codes with this free online tool from Primaseller and manage your inventory efficiently.
- Download the template CSV from here
- Fill in the Product Name and up to 3 option values.
- Save the file. Remember to save the file as a CSV file (the file extension should be .csv)
- Click on 'Choose File' below. Navigate and select the file that you just saved.
- Click on 'Generate SKUs'. When the SKUs are ready, the results will automatically download as a CSV file.
Please note that, if there are duplicate SKU codes, 1,2,... etc. will be appended.
For more advanced SKU and inventory management, try Primaseller today!