“Why Primaseller is the best cloud POS Software?”
Let’s say you have all the inventory and order details of your POS on a Windows PC. Unfortunately, due to a virus attack, your computer system breaks down one day, and so does your POS system! This leads to you ultimately losing out on all your data.
The consequences of this do not need to be explained. It will affect your business big time. So, what is required is a cloud-based platform that will store all data you have in a 100% secure location, and let you access it from anywhere you wish.
What is cloud computing?
It is the practice of using a network of servers hosted on the internet, rather than using a local server or a personal computer. So basically, anywhere there is the internet, you can get access to your data.
What is the big deal about cloud-based POS?
Cloud-based POS Software are sneaking into almost every retailer’s computer or smartphone. What it provides is good reason enough for adopting it:
- A cloud-based POS lets you access all data related to your inventory, orders, and sales anywhere across the globe. This means you don’t need to install any POS software on your PC. You can use it from any device, even on smartphones and tablets.
- There is absolutely no risk of data loss. Your data will be “on the cloud”, and will not be affected by any sort of computer malfunction.
- You get instant upgrades on your POS system. You also don’t need to worry about upgrading the hardware of your system as your customers and inventory increase.
Being a retailer, before you purchase any new technology for your business, its best to analyze and research products based exactly on the business requirements that you have. This way you will obtain a product with the most relevant features and at an affordable cost.
So, how will you make the decision? Let’s do a quick run through what you should look out for in a cloud-based POS software:
Most useful features
- Sell everywhere possible: Don’t compromise on your business. If you own a store offline, go ahead and reach out to much more people by selling online too. For enabling this, you need a POS system that will let you access both your stores from a single panel.
This way you will be able to get a bird’s eye view of the entire inventory that you own across any number of offline and online stores that you have. So the advantage will be that you will see in real-time what is happening with all your stock on a single screen and help you build better strategies.
- Multi-location management: When you have a platform where you can manage all your warehouse inventory from a single panel, it gives you a better idea about your inventory flow.
- Accounting Integration: A cloud-based POS that integrates with an accounting software like QuickBooks and Tally, is of so much advantage. It will help sync all monetary details related to your sales with the accounting software. This way you have no data entry or billing errors.
- Access from any Android based platform: it’s wise to get a POS system that will run on any Android based device like smartphones or tablets. This will cut down the restriction on using any particular OS based device.
- Get the barcodes printed there too: How great would it be if you could have a software that takes care of all your sales needs including barcode printing? It will resolve another concern of yours.
- Generate invoices: Get a software that even looks after service to your customer. Invoice generation at the same POS is a good feature to have.
- Customer base: It is best to have your customer database. You will be able to analyze how much, what and how frequently your customers are purchasing from you. Keeping track of this helps you customize your products for them and push the right offers to them at the right time.
- Grant Permission: As cloud-based POS can be accessed from any device, it’s important to set permission for access only to people you trust. This is an important feature to have.
- Digital Catalogue: Have a software that creates a digital catalog of all products with images for you so that you can instantly check for any product you want.
Many times, you get overpriced for cloud-based products in the market. It’s very important to have a reasonable amount of research for the pricing before you purchase one.
The advantage of cloud-based POS is that all you need to pay is a monthly charge, which would be a considerably small amount. And the good news is that this charge will include support, training, back-ups and future upgrades. They can also just withdraw the subscription if they are not happy with the product. According to a study by Hurwitz and Associates, cloud systems can save businesses up to 55% of their total cost of ownership.
Your aim is to grow your business. So, be wise and choose a POS platform that will actually help you do that.
Primaseller has developed a cloud based POS software platform that provides all the features mentioned above. We understand the needs of retailers and give them exactly what is needed to manage their business, at surprisingly reasonable prices.